Saturday, June 6, 2009

Rylee's 4 month stats!



Yes, it is that time again, already. I can't believe how fast 30 days can go by and how much things can change in those 30 days. Rylee is growing so fast and changing everyday. I feel so lucky that I get to spend everyday with her and see every change.

Rylee at 4 months

- weighs 14lbs 6 oz.
- height: 25 inches
- wears a size 2 diaper
- wears 3-6 month clothes. I finally packed up all of her newborn and 0-3 months. I can't believe how little she was.
- has the cutest thighs ever. I love the chubby rolls
- rolled over!!!!!
- sleeps between 10-11 hours at night. However, has decided that she doesn't like bedtime and will roll onto her stomach and cry that she can't get back on her back (even though we know she can and does during the day) I think she knows that she has us wrapped around her finger!! :)
- is still not a fan of naps. But has picked up a good hour long one in the morning but still prefers a cat nap or two in the afternoon
- loves to fall asleep on her right side sucking her thumb- precious!!!!
- thinks her hands and wrist are the best snack EVER and sucks on them all the time.
- drool is a staple part of her outfit.
- has started the teething process- FUN!
is the cutest little "boo" ever. I love you baby girl!

















1 comment:

. said...

I love that she sucks her thumb. As a fellow thumb sucker I can tell you thier was nothing quite like my blanket and thumb to fall asleep with.

PS I gave it up some time around the first grade and my mom had to throw away the blanket when I wasn't watching.

Corey