Thursday, October 9, 2008

Vote on Baby T's bedding....

So it has been brought to my attention that I have been a little slow on the blogging but I have not had a minute to sit down at the computer. We (well I) have been feverishly working on trying to pick Baby T (yes, she does not have a name yet...that is a whole different post!) bedding. As you all know, I am not really into the girly girl stuff and I cannot believe how much girly, frilly bedding is out there. What are cool, contemporary babies supposed to do?? So after days, hours, and many stops at all of the baby stores in Sacramento we have narrowed it down to two. So let me know what you think...oh and a little heads up is that the walls of her room are going to be aqua or even better Tiffany blue (J, I know you will love it!)

Option 1:


I am waiting for this to be shipped to me to see how soft the pink is. I love the design and have some great ideas of what we can do on the walls...

Option 2:


This is bright, fun and kinda surfer chick cool and since she is a Cali girl could be really fun...

what do you think?????????????????????

5 comments:

Mike, Jen and Cooper too! said...

I like the 2nd one... I think it would look best with the Tiffany wall color!!! Now, will you work in white sike ribbons? heheh

Oh and I've always loved choclate brown w/ Tiffany blue... :)

. said...

I like the 1st one! but If I know you and your taste, nuber 2 would probably be the best bet. Actually I would have to see what kind of crib, plus the wall color, plus the pattern and then I could really make an informed decision!

Tori Magsam said...

Okay, so option one would probably look best with the Tiffany blue and option two would be better with the aqua, if its a fun bright aqua... both are totally beautiful. But, I might like option one a little more... hard to say. Then again I bet option two would be a little more you two, and big a bold and fun like the whole house....

AAHHHH!!! =) Such a dilemma!

P.S. Has your mother expressed you you how totally happy I am for you and your family!?! Well, I am...

xoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

I like the second one! How are you doing?

michael massie said...

I like the surfer crib!

very cool shnizzle....