Monday, September 29, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!!!

Yes, we are on Team Pink!!! Our beautiful little girl is looking very healthy and is measuring perfectly for our February 11 due date! Our ultra sound was quite an experience. They did a full checkup on the baby measuring her heart, stomach, brain, and making sure all of her organs and limbs looked great. Then the technician tried to find out the sex. Our little girl already has quite the personality- she did not want to move her legs at all. She had taken them and shoved them in a corner and would not move them for anything. I tried laying on both sides, I emptied my bladder and we even tried poking at her but she would not budge. So after a few minutes and seeing the disappointment on our faces the technician told us to go have lunch and then come back so we could try again. We went to lunch, came back and tried again. But of course our little "spit fire" still didnt want to cooperate. So once again Chris and I took to the hallway to walk laps around the building trying to get her to move her legs. We finally got her to wiggle them but she never would spread them. But after looking at every angle possible the technician told us that even though we couldn't get the money shot she is pretty positive it's a girl. Chris and I have been laughing all weekend that out little girl is already such a lady and has such great manners because she knows that ladies should keep their legs closed:)!

Now that we know it's a girl we have to decide on the nursery this week so the painter can paint it when they start in a few weeks. I have a feeling that this is not going to be an easy task! So if you have seen any bedding that you love send it my way!

2 comments:

Mike, Jen and Cooper too! said...

I think I love everything on Pottery Barn Kids' website

I love the polka dots and the pink junle w/ monkeys! :)

. said...

I am such a LOOser friend to not even say CONGRATS!!! I am sooooo excited. We went to Utah last week and were super busy the week before that so I am sorry, but we are back now. I hope the house is coming a long. call me and we can go to lunch. I have called you a few times and you never answere your phone! I hope you are feeling o.k. I can't wait to see the girly room!