Wednesday, September 17, 2008

3 years ago today...

Chris and I got married! It was one of the happiest days of my life. I spent the morning remembering how the day went-from getting ready at our old house with my mom, auntie and the girls to the moments leading up to me walking down the aisle and saying "I do"! I feel so lucky to have married Chris-he has filled these past 3 years with so much love and happiness. I can't wait to see what the future hold for us.

Now, three years later, I spent the morning at the drs. office making sure our future go-kart champion was doing well. He or she had a very strong heartbeat and everything looks great. But the real exciting part of the appointment was that we got to schedule our big ultrasound-the one where we get to find out if we will be on Team Pink or Team Blue. Our appointment is next Friday and I don't think I can wait that long. At first I didn't want to find out the sex of the baby and have it be a surprise. But Chris convinced me that since we are building a house we should find out so we can do our dream nursery and have everything done when the baby comes. Now that I have been convinced I cant wait. I cant wait to start buying clothes, to decorate the nursery and to pick out all of the fun baby gadgets. So stayed tuned next week for a HUGE update.

I thought it would be fun to post pictures of us from three years ago at the wedding and one of me today. What a difference!! :)


2 comments:

Mike, Jen and Cooper too! said...

I love it!!! OMG I can't wait until next Friday. It seems so far away!!

. said...

Happy Anniversay. Can't wait till next firnday! I hope it's a GIRL!
what ever it is...it's gonna have some Awsome parents!