Friday, October 17, 2008

Bedding has been decided...

Thanks to everyone who voted and called with their ideas. We finally made a decision and we are going with option #1.


After hours of searching paint colors and coming up with thousands of ideas we have finally come up with a great idea on how we are going to paint the room-it is very Chris and Kelly :) and I am sure the painter is going to pull out his hair when he sees my drawing. But we are keeping that a surprise until it is all done. So keep posted or even better come and see it when it is done. I feel so much better now that this has been decided. Now all that is left to do is decide on a changing table/dresser and glider. Oh- I think I forgot to share the crib we finally decided on. Here it is...



we chose the crib with the white and then a blonde wood. It looks great-contemporary but not too contemporary! I love it and I think we will be able to use it again :)(am I already thinking about baby #2?!?!). Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

. said...

yay! this one is my favorite. I can't wait to see it all done. I am sure it will just be adroable!