Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sunset on top of the hill

We decide to check out the sunset up at the new place and OOHHH what a beautiful sight it is.

These first two pictures were taken from my mom's house looking over at ours. I personally think she is pretty lucky that she gets to see our amazing house in her sunset pics!! :)





Ok... I know we don't have kids yet but I have to say that our oldest kid is going to be one lucky kid because look at this view from his/her bedroom. Amazing!!



And of course the obligatory picture of us!! The sunset behind us kinda makes me look like I have devilish horns...hmmm!! :0

3 comments:

Marek&Jola said...

The swimming pool looks like an Olympic size pool :-) with a weird Olympic shape. Considering the wave of heat that hit us lately; we wish we could be sipping Margeritas while sitting at the pool bar... The progress from week to week is impressive.

. said...

looks aswome I wish we could aford a house like that.

. said...

where is that place?