Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone!! Boy is it another HOT day here. I dont think I can handle the 100 degree heat. Because it is so hot I haven't been up to the lot but I do have some pic to share from yesterday!

As for the weekend chris and I are super busy (what else is new)! But we will be back Monday with hopefully some new stuff to show you.




The view of our house from the window on my mom's stairs



Just to show just how tall the ceilings are in the family and game room!! That is one massive fireplace!

1 comment:

. said...

ooooh! I am LOVING all of your new pics. We should take a drive to your house it looks awsome! that sunset was cool too. On one of them the moon is in it...look at you miss photographer! I think some of that class did wear off on you! THe pool looks great too. to bad it's done yet. tell those workers to HURRY UP!