Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Our First Wall


We have our first wall. I am so overwhelmed with excitement right now! I can't believe we can actually see, touch and walk through a portion of our home!!! I was not expecting them to put walls up yet. I thought they would still be finishing doing the plating. But as I drove up the hill this morning and saw this brand new wall I just giggled with excitement. Of course the first thing I did was call Chris...he was so excited. (i think it took all of his will power to stay at work!) Then of course I had to send him and our parents pictures of the wall so he knew I wasn't joking.

We are going to go back up there tonight and see how much more progress they have completed. It will probably be too dark for photos but I promise I will update again tomorrow with more.

But until then this is one happy girl with a huge perma grin on my face dreaming of the house warming party already! :)

No comments: