Thursday, April 10, 2008

3 posts in one day!!! Our new neighbor!!

Today our soon to be new neighbor on our left poured their foundation!!! It was very exciting because this neighbor is my mom!! It was a fun morning up at the lot because Ryan, Natalie and I joined my mom to watch them pour the foundation. So here are a few pics of her new house...(i am trying to convince her to start a blog too!)

The fam watching!!


Her almost completed foundation (thats our house in the background)...look at her view!!



And finally, the three men keeping all of the homes on schedule- Mark, Jeremy and Ryan- watching the pour!

2 comments:

. said...

WOw! this week has been so crazy I have not even checked any blogs!! weird, I know! But wow you guys house looks awsome! I love your back yard plans they are gorgeouse. I bet it is going to look sooooo good. That is so exciting, A second story, back yard and your moms cement! Awesome.

Unknown said...

WOW!!!! That is so exciting to see the house coming along so well!!! Can't wait to see more pics. ;)