Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day 2 of Framing

We just got back from the lot and WOW what a difference a day makes. It is starting to look like a house!! Today they framed Chris'- I mean Hef's office, my craft room, the pool bath, the pantry and Chris' man garage. It is amazing how fast these guys work. I am sure they will be finished with the first story by next week like they said. So here are todays pictures.

The first picture is Chris in his new office.



This picture is Kelly washing her hands in her soon to be new kitchen.



This picture is of the whole house.



This picture is of the whole house.



This is Chris' "man" or as Kelly refers to it as "Chris' I'm in trouble" garage :)

5 comments:

Mike, Jen and Cooper too! said...

Wow!!! It's like a real house!!

. said...

Awsome kelly! I am so excited for you guys! We will have to go by and check it out!

Marek&Jola said...

Unbelievable, this progresses so fast! The house should be ready within 3 months ;-)

. said...

Yah! Ethan and corey really gave me a run for my money this week! Thanks so much for going walking with me, for the sewing machine, and the yummy cookies! I got Brodeys room all painted today! it looks great!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.