Monday, December 29, 2008

WOW-time is flying by!

WOW- where is the time going?? Can you believe that in 43 days our baby girl will be here! I think the anxiety is starting to set in. We have so much to do in so little time. Here is just the short list...
-Finish house
-Unpack everything
-Set up baby's room
-wash all baby stuff
-get car seats installed
-finish decorating nursery
AAAHHHH...I could go on for pages but I don't want to bore you or scare myself into another sleepless night! :)

Since I am avoiding the house topic today I thought I would post something that makes me really happy- one of our maternity pics. Our good friend and very talented photographer Tori of TW Photography (click the link on the side to see her stuff) took some amazing pictures to capture this event. We had so much fun with her and even though we have only seen 4 teaser photos I am so excited about them. So here is a teaser for all of you....



Stay tuned for house updates tomorrow-well hopefully!! It really is turning out gorgeous!

1 comment:

Mike, Jen and Cooper too! said...

That's awesome! I love the one with your hands on the belly.. what a cool way to remember this time in your life.