Tuesday, December 2, 2008

30 Weeks!!! and the baby class start

WOW...we are already 30 weeks. In just 70 days our little girl is due. Time is flying by and I am trying to enjoy every moment of this pregnancy. Tonight we start our baby classes. We have signed up for three- baby basics, breastfeeding and birthing and I am so excited. We have made a plan to treat each one as a date night- which means starting with dinner out and then heading to the hospital for our three hour class. Tonight will be the first of 5 on the birthing. I cannot wait to see Chris' eyes as we watch the video- it will be hilarious!

The painter is still working on Baby T's nursery but from what we have seen it is looking awsome!! I am so excited. I think everything is going to come together perfectly. I have been spending hours on esty trying to find the perfect art for her walls and I have finally narrowed it down. Plus, we are going to add some b/w pictures from our maternity pics (we still have to do that) and a b/w pic of my niece and nephews hands on the belly (it is the cutest picture ever)!

We are also getting ready to head to the bay area this weekend for our first baby shower. Chris' parents are hosting it and it should be a lot of fun. We cant wait to see everyone!

I will let you know how the classes go....

No comments: