Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sneak peek of baby T!!!

Chris and I had our 3D ultrasound yesterday and what an amazing experience. First off, baby T is definitely a girl!!! She cooperated completely and within the first few minutes we knew she was a girl. (Chris wont let me post this picture-we cant show her who-who!!!:)

Next we moved on to the 3D part. At first we weren't having very good luck because baby T loves to hide in little areas. So the technician had me drink my juice, walk the hallways and then go potty. Sure enough when we started again we got to see her first pictures. She is beautiful!! I think Chris has some strong genes- or at least his cheeks because our little girl has got them.

So without further delay here is Baby T's debut......................





4 comments:

Mike, Jen and Cooper too! said...

Amazing, so amazing. I have a tear in my eye. I can't wait to meet her.

. said...

Oh my goodness! she is so cute. That is so amazing, what a beautiful baby, I can not wait to hold her.

Tannis Carlson said...

Wow!! I can't wait to meet her...so exciting!

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! Can't wait to see her in person. :)