Monday, November 3, 2008

only 99 more days!!!

I can't believe there are only 99 days left until our little baby girl arrives!! Hello double digits...I cannot believe how quickly time is flying by. According to the books are little girl is the size of an eggplant this week and is weighing almost 2 lbs!!



That is CRAZY!! It is no wonder that I can feel her moving around like crazy. She is VERY active once I settle down for the night in bed-once I lay down and get comfortable she starts kicking and tossing. It is such an amazing feeling. I am so excited that the kicks have started to get so strong that Chris can feel them. He absolutely loves to put his head on my tummy and listen to her swishing around and feel her kick him. It has been such a great bonding experience already. I feel very blessed that this pregnancy had been pretty easy so far. I still have plenty of energy and have gotten my appetite back ( darn sweet tooth is back)! I have also learned to chill out and slow down a bit- which for me is a great task in itself.

So now that there are less than 100 days left the list of things to do has become a little more daunting. So I am off to start packing our house up so it will be ready to move when the new one is done.

No comments: