Friday, March 14, 2008

WOW... 2 posts in one day

House update....wow what a difference a week makes. We have footings, they have done the pest treatment and they put up some of our steel beams. it looks great. On Monday they will be pouring our foundation. Chris and I are going to be there when they start at 7am so that we can see it happen and also so we can make our mark!! Here are the most updated pics.





PS- we now do almost nightly bike rides up to see the progress so if you ever want to join us let me know!! That hill will guarantee a great workout!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
. said...

First...I had a blast at the party!
And I loved to hear about disney. You will have to tell me more about the Tony Blair experience that sounds awesome! Your house looks like it is coming a long. The view is great! I bet you guys are so excited!

. said...

Kelly the house is lookin sweet. ps I left a comment on your hubby tag. Corey