Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year

We would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year. This year we spent time with the family in Tahoe skiing, making homemade hot chocolate and watching movies. It was really nice to spend a few days in the snow relaxing.

Not much new on the home front. We are still waiting for the city to approve our retaining wall permit and our building permit. So our lot still looks the same!! So no new photos this week. Just keep your fingers crossed that the city will start moving a little faster now that the holidays are over! :)

But with that said Chris and I are heading to Maui for a week to celebrate my 30th birthday!!!! Yes, you heard me right the big 3-0!!!! I am so excited that we will be out of Sacramento and the rain (today is the craziest storm in years) and we will be enjoying warm, sunny weather on the beach! I am so excited!!!!

So there will not be any new posts for a little over a week but when we return we will have pics from Maui and hopefully some new things on our lot.

1 comment:

. said...

Happy Hawaii, hope you guys have a lot of fun! I wish I was going. boy, do I need a vacation to hawaii1